Average Depth on Graph

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lukeb

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it possible to add a feature to the graph to show the average depth at any point in the dive, the same way you can see the depth / SAC / deco requirements at any point in the dive?

I am wanting to record the average depth for caves I have dived, the problem is after completing deco, it skews the final average depth of the dive shallower than what it actually was. If there was a way to see the average depth at any point in the dive, I could see what it was right before I started my deco stop.

Thanks!

I assume you mean an option in Shearwater Cloud. I haven’t seen one.

However, Subsurface does have this feature. Not in a graph, but if you mouse over any point on the graph, the info box will display “mean depth to here.”

Yes in Shearwater Cloud. I like how you can pull up data for any point in the dive by holding the mouse over the graph. I thought that average depth would be another useful piece of information to display.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom