"Aviation face" capillary depth gauge?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KD8NPB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can someone suggest a good looking, durable capillary depth gauge?

Aqualung / US Divers is preferred, with an aviation style black face. Something mass produced that I can find easily?

Go to Divegearexpress.com......They have black face depth gauges in different sizes, w/ or w/o hoses.......

I am not sure what an "aviation face" is, I think you are wanting a white numbers on black field, analog presentation? But, aside, I have not seen a for real capillary depth gauge, new manufacture, in years. They show up on Ebay from time to time. Frankly, off all of them I have bought, none really ever worked very well.

Go to Divegearexpress.com......They have black face depth gauges in different sizes, w/ or w/o hoses.......

I do not see any capillary depth gauges there.

N

I am not sure what an "aviation face" is, I think you are wanting a white numbers on black field, analog presentation? But, aside, I have not seen a for real capillary depth gauge, new manufacture, in years. They show up on Ebay from time to time. Frankly, off all of them I have bought, none really ever worked very well.

New manufacture? You're in the vintage section. :D

They're very accurate for shallow depths and require almost no maintenance.

But yes, black face, white lettering. It looks like Scubapro might have made the only one in that style, which is sad...

Back
Top Bottom