Awesome Summer Camp for Teens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SailNdive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I attended Scuba Diving Marine Biology Sailing Summer Camp British Virgin Islands (SeaTrek BVI) to gain diving experience and to expand my diving education! I was a student for 3 years and absolutely loved it! SeaTrek BVI gives you the opportunity to discover scuba diving, marine biology, and sailing. While at SeaTrek BVI you also have the opportunity to do water sports (tubing, wake boarding, kneeboarding), stand up paddle board, hiking, community service hours, and experience local culture. If you are interested in diving with other teen divers then you should definitely check out the website! Can you think of a better way to spend your summer than at SeaTrek in the British Virgin Islands?

You can also send me a message!

I attended Scuba Diving Marine Biology Sailing Summer Camp British Virgin Islands (SeaTrek BVI) to gain diving experience and to expand my diving education! I was a student for 3 years and absolutely loved it! SeaTrek BVI gives you the opportunity to discover scuba diving, marine biology, and sailing. While at SeaTrek BVI you also have the opportunity to do water sports (tubing, wake boarding, kneeboarding), stand up paddle board, hiking, community service hours, and experience local culture. If you are interested in diving with other teen divers then you should definitely check out the website! Can you think of a better way to spend your summer than at SeaTrek in the British Virgin Islands?

You can also send me a message!
My dear daughter is very interested in this trip. How much actual science/biology actually happens? She wants to be a marine vet and we are looking for things that would help with her school applications when the time comes. Not to mention, she's diver girl. Not much chance she wouldnt be with her parents! :)

Please check your inbox!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom