Awkward in the Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will have to try it! Now back to our regularly scheduled posts!
Ber :bunny:

I only wished I was pushed forward during my OW class. Don't worry about being goofy in the water at first. And believe me, the person next to you is probably thinking the same thing. I spent my entire OW training either on my side or on my back. During the open water dives, I have to literally hang on to the divemaster which was not too hard since there was no way I was going to let him go anyway.....thought I would get lost if I did.... 8 ) !

Just like stated before, once you get equipment that fits you and you dive with on a regular basis you can work with it until it becomes just right. And by the way....I just spent an entire dive working hard to stay off my head as I placed my tank weight way to high. I just kept going feet up which is ok for looking under rocks without stiring the muck but difficult and silly looking traveling position.

Welcome to the best sport in the world!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom