Baby watch, or not.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve_Dives

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I don't think it's Ber. She's planning to go diving. And for our sake, :lilbunny: it's a good thing. Can you :lilbunny: imagine the consequences :lilbunny: if it was? :lilbunny: We'd be up to our ears (Ha! Rabbit joke.) in no time. :lilbunny: Hey, :lilbunny: what the???? :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny:

This thread is either a baby watch thread, or a torture gxtl1200 thread. Or both. Or neither. I guess. Maybe.

Below are the links to the associated posts (I hope) in the Meet & Greet thread. :D

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3757764-post70.html

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3762037-post83.html

I'm not pregnant. I saw Ken a couple weeks ago, and he wasn't showing. Anybody seen Choby? I hear he had some weird Mexican food craving... :rofl3:

Oooh! Oooh! I vote torture Ted!!!! :D

and you are so right - everything Choby has posted on Facebook recently has to do with food.

I don't think it's Ber. She's planning to go diving. And for our sake, :lilbunny: it's a good thing. Can you :lilbunny: imagine the consequences :lilbunny: if it was? :lilbunny: We'd be up to our ears (Ha! Rabbit joke.) in no time. :lilbunny: Hey, :lilbunny: what the???? :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny:

Don't make me come over there :warning:

No it's not me :D
Ber :lilbunny:

OK ... OK ..... you found me out. I saw that pregnant guy on TV and thought it looked cool, so YES, I'm pregnant!

Don't make me come over there :warning:

Hmm, you probably do know where I work... Have I told you how lovely your eyes are??? :blinking:

So does this mean that trucker girl will have to stop driving trucks now?

TG has been off the road for months, their truck was totalled this winter.

So who are my options?? TG, Katie (go bucks). How else? Better question might be who is the father?? This might make for some juicey gossip around the camp fire.

TG has been off the road for months, their truck was totalled this winter.

I wonder what her and the hubby were doing with all that down time???:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom