Back after a long break

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sb_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
So I'm not technically new here, but I've been gone from the forum for quite a while. I'm a recreational diver, just starting to dive again after an almost 4 year break. I got into rod and reel fishing and spent my money on fishing boats instead of dive boats. Hardly recognized the place here when I came back, looks like there's been some remodeling done, sooo many forums to explore. I live in Southern California and will be spending most of my time in our local waters here but maybe might have to save up for a trip to some warm water. I'd be happy to meet some new buddies in the area, I found the California section and have been checking it out. I've been doing some beach dives and am going on a boat dive tomorrow. Woohoo!

Welcome back aboard here and the underwater world!!!

Glad to see that you found your way to our local forum too.....hope to see you in the water one of these days.

sb_diver,
Welcome back to ScubaBoard…the internet’s portal into Poseidon’s realm.:admingreet:

Happy bubbles,

~Oldbear~

:bounce2::bounce::bounce4:

Welcome back to SCUBAboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom