Back From Cocos Island...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HilaryRN71

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wow!!! Not much else to say...Wow!!! Schooling hammerheads, mobula rays, a silky, a Galapagos, more white tips than I can count, hunting dolphins, and a whale shark! ALL IN ONE DIVE! The Undersea Hunter was amazing..crew was superb. I couldn't recommend them higher. I have waited YEARS for this trip...and it was all I dreamed of and more. Brief trip highlights and a couple pics are posted on my blog. (See signature line) Basically...strong thermoclines, TONS of surge, current...but AWESOME!! If you get the chance...GO! Of course it's expensive and time consuming and remote...but it's worth it!!

wow what fab pictures - the hammerheads are awsome - out of interest what reg do you have?? Hilary
(both Hilary's with 71 in our names!!!!! wierd!)

I can't wait, I'm going in December with my rebreather!!!!!!

Andy

Wow that is a small world.....two Hilary's. :) I have an Atomic B2.

And Andy, it was AMAZING! Cindy Hall was with me...she was in Utila awhile back...I think it was like her 8th trip to Cocos. You'll have a great time!

they get whale sharks too, huh?

I have a great image of David Doubilet there backpeddling in front of one.....

Did you post any pics?

Awesome Hilary, glad you had a great time, Cindy should buy shares in UH!

I'll let you know how I get on, I'm hoping to get real close to the silkies on my ccr and get some good photos.

Warm regards,
Andy

DeepBlueDivers:
Andy

You are going to Cocos in December with your rebreather, LOL shark bait, what will we do without you ............................

That's why I'm taking Mercy with me, he looks like a better meal than me!!!!!

Maybe Franks could be a good warm up in September???

Regards,
Andy

Back
Top Bottom