Back to Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NeoByzantine

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello from Alabama. I was certified quite a few years ago and went diving often then, but I was out of the game for some time until just recently when I had my first dive in about 4 years. I think my old love may have been rekindled. I'm glad I found ScubaBoard to catch up on things and try to get back into diving. Hope all here are well.

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the 'Board! Where in Alabama are you? Do you ever head down to the Florida panhandle? If so, let me know and we'll hit some of the local water holes.

Welcome back to the wonderful world of diving and have fun with ScubaBoard.

Welcome to the 'Board! Where in Alabama are you? Do you ever head down to the Florida panhandle? If so, let me know and we'll hit some of the local water holes.

Dive-aholic,
I live in Auburn now, but I did most of my diving back in the day out of Orange Beach, Panama City or Pensacola. I was actually certified in Pensacola. I did some diving in the springs in FL. You're in Marianna?

Neo, yes, I'm in the Marianna area, just outside of the city. I do a lot of diving in the Mill Pond. I make occasional trips to other sites in the panhandle.

Back
Top Bottom