Backplate Storage Pocket question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Litefoot

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just put together my new SG Paragon. The backplate storage pocket looks like an inverted hot water bottle. What do you store in there, and how do retrieve said items without removing the harness?

my 20-something year old version holds a huge safety sausage..... basically a big deployable marker bouy meets lift bag
just reach back above your but and pull it out, no need to remove or loosen the harness.

reminds me...i need to go through the valves on that thing and check it all out before i dive again!

I store my lift bag neatly folded to fit in there

DIVER ALERT MARKERS

The easiest of the markers to stow, various DAMs are simply folded accordion-style with the length of each fold just short of the full length of the BC Storage Pak. The bottom (foundation) fold should include the black nylon tail and Stainless Steel clip, which routes out of the open bottom of the BC Pak and clips to either the rear or left-hip D-ring.

From: WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO STOW A HALCYON LIFT DEVICE? 🪗

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom