For Sale Backscatter m52 lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deeper thoughts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
300 dollars I will pay for shipping
Let me know if interested and I will send pictures
Thnx

300 dollars I will pay for shipping
Let me know if interested and I will send pictures
Thnx
Is the lens the newer model?
upload_2020-11-10_14-8-35.jpeg

Old

What is the compatibility issue with the old model?
I used it for my tg6/olympus housing and it worked great but I now purchased the epl10/aoi housing and it doesnt fit

What is the compatibility issue with the old model?
Old version is not compatible with the AOI Quick Release system. I learned the hard way after spending $300 for the adaptors for my TG-5 PT-059 setup.

Old version is not compatible with the AOI Quick Release system. I learned the hard way after spending $300 for the adaptors for my TG-5 PT-059 setup.
I have the aoi quik release for my new system any tips hints on how to set up, having trouble with instructions

I have the aoi quik release for my new system any tips hints on how to set up, having trouble with instructions
The adapter that mounts to the lens port comes with two plastic components that together act as a knob to thread the adapter to the lens port. The adapter that attaches to your wide angle wet lens is attached by removing the screws from the back of the lens-as indicated in the picture in my earlier post-remove the ring that the screws were securing, then install the adapter. Make sure you install on the correct direction to attach to the lens port adapter.
I also purchased a mount for the tray arm to hold the lens when not in use.

The adapter that mounts to the lens port comes with two plastic components that together act as a knob to thread the adapter to the lens port. The adapter that attaches to your wide angle wet lens is attached by removing the screws from the back of the lens-as indicated in the picture in my earlier post-remove the ring that the screws were securing, then install the adapter. Make sure you install on the correct direction to attach to the lens port adapter.
I also purchased a mount for the tray arm to hold the lens when not in use.
Thnx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom