Baffled Scientists Need Your Help!!...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it just me, or is it a bit odd that the only characteristics that have been noted by the scientists are the smell, texture, and lack of vertebrae? Do you suppose they thought to look for tentacles? Eyes? Mouth? Beak? Surely even if it is a rotten mass of flesh, there should be something in there that resembles a squid.

Here is a pic for anyone that is interested
mdf309627.jpg

I'm thinking about starting up a new church and worshiping the thing!.. Anyone wanna join the congregation? :angel:

Yeah! Our church could be the home of the "Sacred Thing"... the ocean. We would worship as often as possible by strapping a tank on our back and entering the church and "meditating"

I'm the high priest of the Church of the Sacred Thing, so after the offering plate comes around and you've given what you can, you can just hand the plate on over to me. :tease:

The journalism is fantastic isn't it? Has he even seen a "squashed elephant"? Who has and what on Earth can actually squash an elephant; why would you want to; and it's not like "Oh my God, I'm going to run into that elephant!" Just an observation... Sorry off topic.

shellbird once bubbled...
The journalism is fantastic isn't it? Has he even seen a "squashed elephant"? Who has and what on Earth can actually squash an elephant; why would you want to; and it's not like "Oh my God, I'm going to run into that elephant!" Just an observation... Sorry off topic.

LOL, you ok dear????

Back
Top Bottom