Bahamas Diving aboard the Juliet - April '07 - Spaces Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeepbrew

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I reserved the Juliet (http://www.sailjuliet.com/) for a 7 day liveaboard dive trip in April (21st - 27th). Originally, there were 12 of us from Birmingham, AL going, and now two people have backed out on me. I have paid for the boat in full and would love to fill these two spots to get some of my money back. The cost of the cruise would be $1390 per person from the Juliet, but since I need these spots filled as soon as possible, I am willing to offer a substantial ($200) Scubaboard discount. These last two spots will go for $1190 per person. As most of you know, this is an all-inclusive trip. See their website for more info. Contact me via Scubaboard or email: brandonbrewis AT hotmail.com

Thanks,

Brandon

I'm trying to find someone to go with me Brandon....keep me posted this week on if you fill it or not....I've been on the Juliet last year and it's a great trip.

That's a great deal. I wish I could go. I was on her last June and we all had a great time. She's a pretty ship and the crew is awesome.

I will keep you posted. I can't wait to get there. This will be my first trip on the Juliet, and I love that I keep hearing great reviews.

Okay, so this has got to be my last discount. Final rate of $1100 per person. You can't beat that with a stick. I just want these last two spots filled so I can get some of my money back.

Damn!!

I'll be in Nassau over that same time period, but only for a long weekend and have already spent close to what you are loking for for a week!!

Perhaps next time-Best of luck filling those spots!!

Okay, I hope this is the final price reduction I have to do to get someone to sign up. I am just a regular individual who paid for this trip out of my own pocket and now I am getting screwed. I have to recover some of the costs... $2000 for the pair. That is a discount of $780. Let me know if you are interested now. :)

1 spot left!!

I know it is such a short notice, but for this price someone has got to take it. Last spot - $750. You can't beat that for an all-inclusive 7 day diving trip.

Okay, I know it is last minute (literally) as we leave tomorrow, but the last spot is now only $500 - call me on my cell if you want to go - (334) 444-1186

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom