bahamas live aboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the trip was wonderful the crew kept telling us how great the weather we were having was they said this is usually the windy season and on occasion had 4 foot seas we had nothing over a foot for seas very little wind and the diving was great saw my first octopus and my first hammerhead shark. I wore my 7mil suit and was very comfortable in it. one person on the trip used his 3 mil and he skipped several dives due to being cold. If I ever go again I will buy a 5 mil to use. As for things to do if you are not a diver they tried to get in 1 beach trip a day and when possible they let people use the kayaks to explore around the islands. nobody seemed to intrested in fishing but they had equipment on board they stopped one evening at a small island with a bar for entertainment and the crew did a great fire show while there. We did about 24 or 25 dives 4 of which were drift dives we dove the blue hole and we snokereled the grotto where the James Bond movie wasfilmed. The food was excellent served buffet style.the accomadtions in the rooms were a bit cramped which is to be expected on a ship this size but they were cleaned and taken care of daily. Those that wanted were given tours of the bridge engine room and galley overall it was a great trip and one I hope to do again.

Back
Top Bottom