Baja Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terry2Puds

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
A few of us are considering the Baja Aggressor possibly in September 2012 for cage diving with Great White sharks.

The boat has been criticised a bit, however we thought it might get better once they had gained some more experience.

The Captain's log has not been updated since the 8th June. I did email the Aggressor fleet a while ago and they said it was in dock for a refit.

Seems to be a long refit.

Does anyone have any knowledge of what the boat is up to and if it has improved?

Thanks

Terry

Last edited:
Thought I'd give this thread a bump, does anyone know firsthand about how the aggressor charters are working out this year? I've been diving with Nautilus Explorer and have great respect for Mike's operation, but I'm looking into options for some dive buddies who are letting me do the planning and I'd like to know all the facts I can about the various options.

Captain's log is still showing the last entry as the 8th June.

Does this mean the boat is not out in Baja doing the Greatwhite trips?

I would have thought if it was in Baja the Captain would update the log to try and promote the trip.

Won't be booking with the Aggressor for this type of trip. Hasn't given me much confidence in their new destination. Will be booking with one of the othre boats that goes there.

The Great Whites of Guadalupe have a "season". The male GWS start to arrive in mid-August and stay into December, the female GWS start to show up in early Sept and depart in Nov. Most of the vessels that run these trips relocate to run different trips in other areas such as the Soccoro Islands in the winter months or the Sea of Cortez in the summer months. This may help explain your "Captain's Log" question.

Back
Top Bottom