Baja Dive - Cabo San Lucas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baja Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Come on down to Baja Dive for all your Scuba Diving needs. Water temperatures are in the low 80s. Over the past week we have been seeing large schools of fish, large schools of mobula rays and even schools of Pacific Cownose Rays.

Hello...coming to Cabo 17 Sep with girlfriends, but thinking I may stay some extra days for diving. Any recommendations on lodging for a single diver? Not planning on a car and prefer not to be in the madness of where cruise ships come in. Advanced Diver, Nitrox certified, underwater photographer, 200+ dives.

Can you tell me your average water temps in September? Any thermocline?

Dave

Hey Sheilamo, When in Cabo I stay at Hotel Mar De Cortez. Recently renovated and reasonably priced. Off the main drag and not noisy, however you may be treated to the occasional rooster wake up call in the AM (they don't always wait for sunrise). Many places to eat nearby as well as a on-site restaurant.

And not a long walk to and from the harbor.

Thanks! Don't mind an occasional rooster wake up; used to have some pet chickens as a kid =) Will check it out

Drat --- they are closed the month of September. thanks for the tip for next time!

---------- Post added August 30th, 2014 at 05:26 PM ----------

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom