Balance BCD with Air-2 $200.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FM1520

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This Balance back inflate BC has about 50 dives on it and is about 2 years old - i bought it brand new at Sport Chalet. The Aqua Lung Airsource is only about a year old and has maybe 20 dives on it, I also bought it new. The BCD also comes with the standard inflater with hose, Airsource with hose, and both Sure Lock weight pockets. Size is a ML, its very adjustable at both the shoulder straps and the cumber-bun. I have switched to a BP/W so I'm not diving this BC any more. If you are in the SoCal area and want to see it or dive it, no problem. Please let me know if you have any questions. The knife is included.

Also, BC and the Air-2 work great, the bc has no leaks, the weight pockets click in fine and the Air-2 works just like it should. Good breather even at depth - 80 feet or so not much different than my primary. Although I really like the Balance BC, I have recently switched over to a Deep Sea Supply BP/w with a 7 foot long hose and necklace alternate. I would rather sell the balance and Air-2, even at a fairly low price than have it sit around in my garage not being used.

Reply here or PM me if you have any questions or want more pictures. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1325.jpg
    IMG_1325.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 63
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom