Bali Dive shop request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joebubbles

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After diving Tulamben, my gf and I will be transferring to Candi Dasa as home base for diving Nusa Penida. We are both experienced divers. Your recommendations are appreciated. No need to recommend absolute scuba as they were not able to accomodate my itinerary request as follows:

April 14-Nitrox cert. course (afternoon)
April 15-Manta Point-nitrox
April 16-Crystal Bay-nitrox
April 17-Nusa Penida-nitrox

Thanks in advance.

Joe

I am tried to figure out how to contact Ok Divers to dive some of those sites and tepekong-biaha couple days before you.

Not trying to hijack your thread but i think they'd be good for both of us. They've come recommended by several to me.

Maybe someone can help with contact info, the website DIVING BALI - Home isn't much???

In order of preference I'd go Tauch Terminal, Scuba Seraya, Bali Scuba.

I would not move to Candi Dasa either. Normally boats leave from Padang Bai and difference in drive isn't that great, stay put in Tulamben.

Nusa Penida is only worth a couple of dives anyway, see if you can dive seraya secrets and kubu. If you see manta or mola mola then great, otherwise tulamben has more. When round there though places like tepekong are good but can be a bit scary with current.

Have fun.

Hi everyone.....3 days to dive on bali, short trip sucks........where do stay, who to dive with?

If you happen to go to tulamben, go to the french dive center "Dive concept", great staff and all speak good english. You can also stay at heir place for 100000 IDR a night.

I would recommend Blue Season Bali or Waterworx who can run trips up there for you!
@Joe180 - Tulamben Wreck Divers if staying in one place and or Blue Season Bali are good for all over :)

Thanks for the recommendations there guys; its always good to see that past guests enjoyed their time with us so much they want others to do similar!

We can accommodate any custom dive trip that you are wanting

BLUE SEASON BALI
Diving Bali | Dive Courses Bali
PADI Member Award Winner 2010; Outstanding Dive Center 2010
Commitment to Instructor Development 2010

Join us on Facebook

Back
Top Bottom