Bare D6 Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nwcid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is a lightly used Bare D6 Drysuit. I bought this suit this spring for my GF. This came as a used suit from a diver who bought it then decided cold water diving was not for him. He said he only had a few dive on it and the like new condition I believe it. Since then my GF did 27 dives with this suit and it is just too big for her. She is tall and thin so anything tall enough for her is too wide in the shoulders. I just bought her a brand new suit that was fitted proper for her so we no longer need this one.

The suit is a size Large and I am sure you can look on the Bare website to see sizing. The latex wrist seals are uncut and in great shape. The neck seal is neoprene and in good shape but we did have Tacoma Scuba take in a little attempting to fit my GF better. This has the "socks" not boots. This is for the suit ONLY, no hoses, hangers, hoods or other stuff. I have included several pics and can email you full size ones on request. These suits are over $1300 so this is asking less then half.

Asking $600 OBO shipped anywhere in the Continental US

DSC_0002-4.jpg

DSC_0009-3.jpg

DSC_0005-4.jpg

DSC_0004-2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Bump. Price drop $550 OBO shipped to Continental US

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom