Bare D6 Pro Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive only BARE wet and dry suits....I use the Bare XCD2 Pro Drysuit. It is a top quality suit in all regards. For you a $500 investment in a ds is probably a nice deal.

You can't go wrong for the price good quality suit. I also dive a Bare XCD2 Pro Drysuit and have never had any issues with it.

I think BARE makes excellent suits. I have been diving a D6 for 4 years with no problems. Plus they have a LIFETIME WARRANTY on seams and materials. I sell about 6 of these suits a month. NO PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THEM. And $500 is a STEAL!!!

I have a Nex-Gen and I love it. I think the quality is great for a no frills suit. I added a thigh pocket and am going to add suspenders and this will make it a top notch suit in my eyes. The only thing I do not like about the D6 is the neoprene nock seal...but that's a personal preference thing. I got my Nex-Gen for $500 and thought that was a steal! It sounds like you are walking in on a great deal.

Steve

I have the bare cd4 suit and love it. For that price and the fit - I'd get it in a second. I also added the suspenders and the pocket.

Ok, thanks guys. I would have gotten it the day I saw it, but I didn't have the time to try it out. LDS said they would let me try it in the pool since I haven't dove a neoprene suit yet. As soon as I can get out of the house (snowed in here in Washington), I'm going to go pick it up. Hopefully its still there......

I've got a D6 that I've been diving for a couple of years now and the only reason I would go to another brand is if someone gave me one to dive. The local shop that I work out of doesn't sell Bare (which I consider a serious error on their part) but that is what I now dive. The only thing that I've done to it in the last two years was a recent neck seal replacement. If that suit you want to buy fits, its an excellent deal at 500 bucks. If you want more advice on that or other Bare drysuits, and you're in Tacoma/Seattle area I would go see Aaron at Tacoma Scuba Center. I see he has posted ahead of me on this one. He sells and dives the suits too and is a straight-up guy who won't sell you something that you don't need. Good luck with that new suit!
Tom

Back
Top Bottom