Bare drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bane51031

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Bare trilam commercial drysuit for sale, size is a M-L. Neck seal is okay, wrist seals need replaced,has cracks in the wristseals.Zipper good and overall suit is in good condition.Has thigh pocket,neophrene socks on it. $425 obo plus actual shipping, feel free too make offer and would do full/partial trades for wing 40 lbs. lift or less,Aqualung legend octo or ????

chad
712-574-0409

Attachments

• DSC02865.jpg
    DSC02865.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 96
Yes, the suit looks almost new no rips,tears,color great and the zipper is in good condition. I bought it from a guy and he said it was a large and in fact it turned out too be a med-large and of course I am too big for it.
Everything works as it should only had a few dives then it sat in the guys closet, all seals are the original and if the wrist seals weren't cracked you could dive it right away.

I'am open too offers, wife looking at me funny I now have 3 drysuits hanging in the shop.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom