Bare Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got an HDC Tech expedition. I've been pretty happy with it. It did have a zipper fail after about 11 months. My LDS mailed the suit off to bare, bare replaced the zipper under warranty and mailed it back. It took about 3 weeks I think, but they never complained to me about covering the zipper under warranty. If your LDS isn't carrying them, you may have to mail the suit to bare yourself if you need warranty work done. That probably has a decent cost since the suits are both big and heavy. I'm not sure exactly how I broke the zipper. It broke while I was taking cave classes.

Now that my zipper is out of warranty, I'd take it to Steve Gamble. You might have a closer option for repair.

DRYSUIT WARRANTY
BARE will honor all seams and workmanship claims for seven years. The warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, neglect and the normal effects of wear and aging. The warranty is limited to repair or replacement at BARE’s option and,where permitted by law, does not include consequential or incidental damages. This warranty is rendered invalid by unauthorized repairs.

DRYSUIT MATERIALS WARRANTY
BARE drysuit materials, excluding seals and zippers are covered by a 2-year warranty. Seals are covered for 90 days and zippers are covered for one year from the date of original purchase from an authorized BARE dealer. The warranty doesnot cover damage caused by misuse or neglect or the effects of normal wear and aging. The warranty is limited to repair or replacement at BARE’s option and, where permitted by law, does not include consequential or incidental damages.This warranty is rendered invalid by unauthorized repairs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom