For Sale BARE HDC TECHDRY Men's XLT Drysuit Scuba Diving w/Boots- Like New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Here is a like-new BARE HDC Techdry suit. It has been used 3 times since purchase, and always dried out after use, lubricated zipper, stored correctly, etc. Bought this not too long ago when I lived in Michigan and was getting into diving, but ended up moving back to Indiana shortly after and realized there is no place to dive here. I hate to sell with how much I paid for it new, but as I said I've used it so little that I just can't justify keeping it right now.

This suit is basically brand new. You won't find any damage or defect in it, which is why I took some Close up shots of the interior and the seams. No tearing, rips, stains, faulty seals, etc. If I was a deceitful person, I would have listed it as "NEW" because with a brief cleaning of the boots, I could have gotten away with it
IMG_5567.JPG
. I also have many more pictures that wouldn't fit on the ad, which I will gladly email to anyone who requests them.

I do have the original receipt somewhere, and can send a copy to new owner if needed with suit (if I can locate of course). Listing also does include the LP Fill hose that came with the suit. It isn't in the pictures because I completely forgot to include it in the photoshoot, however it will be sent along with the suit and of course also can't be identified as a used item at all either. If anything of this package shows wear, it would be the bag and bag only- simply because it has been moved from closet to closet several times.

You are welcome to come try the suit on before buying also, so just let me know if you'd like to do so. Please email or text/ call with any questions you may have. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you, Ed

Attachments

• IMG_5553.JPG
    IMG_5553.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5554.JPG
    IMG_5554.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5555.JPG
    IMG_5555.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5557.JPG
    IMG_5557.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5560.JPG
    IMG_5560.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5558.JPG
    IMG_5558.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5559.JPG
    IMG_5559.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5564.JPG
    IMG_5564.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5580.JPG
    IMG_5580.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 83
Boots are size 13, Asking $1,000 even.

What part of indiana are you located at their are a few spots to dive at.

Back
Top Bottom