BARE nex gen pro dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clifftondiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling my BARE nex gen pro dry, laminate dry suit, undergarment, rock boots, hood, DC pocket, bag and lp hose. Here are the specifics:

suit size: 2XL short (see size chart at the bottom). I'm 5'10", 215 pounds. I'm kind of broad, so it's a little tight across my shoulders. It's a back-zip with latex seals.

options:
-OMS pee valve
-kevlar knee pads
-SI tech valves
-trek boots, size 12

undergarment:
-large
-super hi-loft polarwear extreme

I bought it a year ago from a large online dive store. It has never leaked and the seals are in great condition. The zipper doesn't leak and is in great shape, too. A LDS attempted to install a diving concepts pocket on the right thigh, but it came off. I'm including that, as well.

I'm asking $600 for everything listed above. It was a great suit. But I've changed to a DUI, that's the only reason I'm not diving it now.

BARE size chart:
http://www.baredrysuits.com.au/images/general/Bare_Size.jpg

Attachments

• dry suit 001.jpg
    dry suit 001.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 106
  • dry suit 002.jpg
    dry suit 002.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 83
  • dry suit 004.jpg
    dry suit 004.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 73
  • dry suit 006.jpg
    dry suit 006.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 61
  • dry suit 008.jpg
    dry suit 008.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 67
  • dry suit 011.jpg
    dry suit 011.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 78
  • dry suit 014.jpg
    dry suit 014.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 75
  • undergarment 001.jpg
    undergarment 001.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 62
  • undergarment 004.jpg
    undergarment 004.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 66
  • undergarment 006.jpg
    undergarment 006.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 70
Thanks for the PM, I am a LS in my DUI, so would be a little concerned about the 2XL size. also the boots are too big..great suit and price though..

Just wondering (I just ordered one of these for myself) but why did you give up on this one and buy a DUI?

it was a little snug across my shoulders and my fitness goals didn't include shrinking. I went with the flx 50/50 because of the telescoping torso. I chose DUI because I found a KILLER deal on a used suit on SB. My current suit had less than 20 dives on it when I bought it. So far I've put almost 50 on it :)

I'm assuming by now this is sold.. ?

Back
Top Bottom