Bare voodoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way, I noticed that you are in Montreal. $600.00 is a very reasonable price in Canada for a BCD; we retail the Voodoo for quite a bit more, and the BARE Sportswear page advertises MSRP as $849.95.

As your instructors/shop staff/dive buddies what they use, and why. You'll get a more candid response than if you ask questions about the Voodoo.

~M

I heard good things about the voudoo. Is $600 too much? Its a well made versatile bcd.
B.

Bare is a good company, try it it really can't be really bad. It is a new take on back inflate BC like the Zeagles. If you do buy it report back on how you liked it.

For that much get a Backplate/Wing Like the Halcyon Eclipse you will be much happier

Eclipse30_BC_color_small.jpg

I bought the voodoo and have only used it once in a pool so far. It works as advertised. You can pull a togle and inflate the cumberbun area of the BC if you are floating on the surface to help stabalize yourself. I will have to see how helpful it is or how ofter I use it when I start some ocean dives this spring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom