Bare XCD2 Tech Drysuit. undergarments, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CavemanScuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bare XCD2 Tech drysuit for sale. All black. It is an older model (couple years) but used for only 2 dives. I borrowed this from a buddy that lives in Canada and it may be going back to him on Friday so if you are interested let me know ASAP so I can ship it from the states. I borrowed it to see if I like it better than my non-tech version. I don't that much so this one is for sale. He has asked me to try and sell it while I still have it so I can ship it from the US.

It has pockets on both thighs. It is a size LARGE and has size 11-12 attached boots.

Includes CT100 undergarment, hood, gloves, and TURTLE fins.

$1000 USD plus shipping.

Awesome deal. Again, let me know ASAP if interested so I can hang on to it, or it will go back to him and will be in Canada and shipping is a hassle from there.

Last edited:
He said he would consider an offer of less if someone didn't want the fins or undergarment. So make an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom