Bare XCD2 Tech drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slonda828

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,

I am selling my Bare XCD2 Tech drysuit. I bought it to use in the quarry by my family's house in PA, but I only visit PA once a year. I live in Georgia, and I never use this suit. I dove it maybe 10 times at Dutch Springs (fresh water), and I have not used it since then. It comes with the drysuit hose, wax, talc, and two professionally installed pockets in the standard Naui tech or DIR configuration (one bellows pocket, one flat). The suit has kevlar knee pads and size 12-13 attached boots. The suit literally needs absolutely nothing, and I have taken great care of it. I got it new, and it seriously only has 10 fresh water dives on it. If you are near Saint Marys, we can meet up and you can check it out personally. You will not be disappointed.

MSRP is almost 2,000 dollars. I am selling this for 800 OBRO. It is a medium/large. Bare has a size chart posted on their site.

101_0976.jpg

101_0977.jpg

101_0978.jpg

101_0979.jpg

As you can tell, the suit looks new. It just has a tiny bit of dust on it from my southern butt not using it.

Do you plan to come in Philly area any time soon? I have medium-tall (Bare wetsuit) build and size 8 wet boot (a little tight). This drysuit may fit on me.

Do you plan to come in Philly area any time soon? I have medium-tall (Bare wetsuit) build and size 8 wet boot (a little tight). This drysuit may fit on me.

I am not in any hurry to sell the suit, so if you want to work something out PM me. I can always arrange a trip home to visit the family.

The suit is still for sale for 800 OBO. Two buyers have fallen through, both through no fault of their own :) This suit is warrantied for life, let's get it to someone who will use it! I am willing to meet and dive with you anywhere near the Jacksonville area in order for you to dive or examine the suit. Again, I know times are tough for people and I would be willing to take payments or whatever in order to get you diving.

BTW, here's the size chart. This suit is Medium-Large.

http://barescubadiving.com/usa/size-charts/images/SizeChart.jpg

I would like to move this drysuit. This suit is less than a year old, with 10 dives on it. If I look around, I can find the receipt for it. It still has a lifetime warranty. I will take any reasonable offers for it.

Are you interested in Megalodon shark teeth? maybe we could trade some and $

Do you know if the boots are replaceable for a different size?

Do you know if the boots are replaceable for a different size?

I spoke to Bare via email, and they are. You can have the boot replaced with the same kind that I have, or have the socks added so that you can wear rock boots or "over the beach" type assault boots if that's your thing. So the short answer is, in all cases, yes.

Are you interested in Megalodon shark teeth? maybe we could trade some and $

No thank you.

700 bucks OBO. You cannot touch that price!

Back
Top Bottom