BARE XL Nex-Gen Pro Dry Suit NEW*DEMO*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver4121

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Up for sale is a new BARE XL Nex-Gen Pro Dry Suit that I purchased as a final sale only DEMO model from an on-line store. I own other BARE wetsuits in size XL that fit me fine, but this suit is a little bit to big for me. My mistake is your gain! The suit is a 2010 model in new condition (tags still attached) with a few minor scuff marks (probably from people trying it on like I should have done!). I inflated the suit while wearing it and it seals perfectly. Suit has not been altered in ANY WAY.

The suit sells new for $989 at most on-line retailers. I purchased it for $699 but will sell it for $500 plus free ground shipping to the lower 48 States. I will accept paypal, certified checks or I will post it on e-bay with a Buy IT NOW price of $500 - your choice.
For more info and pics:
Dive - Products - Drysuits - Nex Gen Pro Dry - Men's
AND
Bare Nex-Gen Pro Dry Suit Mens Black

I can e-mail pics of the actual suit to anyone interested, but it is complete with all accessorys and looks just like the pics above.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom