Barge & Monarch & CSL Vis Report 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharestDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello Everybody we know the diving season is rapidly Approching i will be doing weekly Vis Reports at the Barge & Monarch & CSL Docks Sites i will take pictures and give what the vis is before we have our Fri Night Dives before the weekend happens Pictures will be posted on the Facebook Page for Sarnia Underwater Club in the Photos Section Listed as Barge & Monarch & CSL 2010 so we can give divers an idea what the vis will be like for diving in Sarnia

For those of us who will never be on facebook, any other way to get this info?

No i am sorry there is no other way all the dives our club does is posted here and we have no working web site i could also post the vis conditions here but the pictures can onluy be viewed on the SUC Facebook site for some reason i can't post pictures on here sorry

If you would like assistance in getting the photos up and viewable on ScubaBoard just let me know. I could walk you through the process.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom