BCD for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHorseWoman

Contributor
Reaction score
I live in the middle of Israel and dive in the Red
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi ,
I have a Zeagle back inflate BCD for sale. I love it, but it doesn't fit me correctly. It's with Ben at AquaSport right now, but can be brought to Taba AquaSport if the lucky buyer is in Sinai. First 700 shekel ( or equivelent lbs, dollars, etc.) takes it.
PM me for phone number.
Barbara

Hey;

What model of zeagle? and how many dives?

barbara;

I will pass this info to my friend he is interested to get a zeagle. Get back to u if he wants it.

Cheers

Hi RSS,
The BC is a small or medium. But I'm 5'7" and its a bit big for me. The bladder is pretty big for me,too. I never filled it more than half to be comfortable on the surface, and then I felt like I was floating on a raft---it was great. It's basic black--no other colors.
Its set up for singles with two staps holding the tank.

Had dinner last night in Jerusalem with Eric and Leigh. They sure had a great time with you. I hope Gabe and I will see you in September.
Barbara

shrswnm:
Hi RSS,
The BC is a small or medium. But I'm 5'7" and its a bit big for me. The bladder is pretty big for me,too. I never filled it more than half to be comfortable on the surface, and then I felt like I was floating on a raft---it was great. It's basic black--no other colors.
Its set up for singles with two staps holding the tank.

Had dinner last night in Jerusalem with Eric and Leigh. They sure had a great time with you. I hope Gabe and I will see you in September.
Barbara
OK Barbara. Let's check your BC when you come here in September :)
Actually I was very happy having Eric and Leigh diving with me here. Their son Ben is so cute as well :)
Looking forward to seeing you and Gabe in September.

barbara,

Sorry he is going to buy a brand new 1. But i will broadcast the msg if any1 wants it :)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom