bcd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ziggy11

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bcd
I have been looking for a new BDC and I like the sounds of this one. Oceanic Outrigger Back Inflate BCD. Its a weight integrated back BCD with 15 LBS inflateable in the front strapes. Has anyone tried this BCD or have a comment?

Ziggy11

i love weight intergrated, love rear inflate and oceanic is a dependable brand

can i ask how much you will be spending on this BC??

cheers and welcome!

I just bought a zeagle ranger and love it , weight integrated and 55lbs of lift ........

You don't need the outrigger. That 15 pounds in the front is unnecessary. There is nothing difficult at the surface with a normal back inflate BC....sometimes with a bp/w but definitely not with a BC. If i were you i would look at the Oceanic Excursion myself. It's almost exactly the same as the outrigger and i have alot of my buddies who dive it. I dive the Zeagle Ranger myself which has *44* pounds of lift unless firefrog got a new setup and they changed which i am unaware of. So in BC shopping i would definitely recommend the Oceanic Excursion, Zeagle Stilleto, or the Zeagle Ranger. All are outstanding back inflate BCs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom