BC's Weekly Dive 12/14, Malibu/ PV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there. G-City 8:30 Sunday. Andrew got sick so I'm driving solo.

I dont think i will make it. Wind has been blowing all day long and it has been nothing but chop. There is Gale warning untill tomorow after noon. I have a feeling that the wiz will be 0-2 ft at best because of the wind today. If you guys do decide to go i hope its good and you have lots of fun. Hope we can dive some time soon. Next avalable days are the 26 and 27 of december for me unless there is a night dive in the middle of the week in the Malibu / Santa Barbara area.

I think we're gonna pass too....don't want to drive an hour to call the dive. It sucks though, I wanted to dive in my drysuit one more time before I send it out to get seals replaced....oh well, guess I'll dive wet next week (better than not diving!).

I dont think i will make it. Wind has been blowing all day long and it has been nothing but chop. There is Gale warning untill tomorow after noon. I have a feeling that the wiz will be 0-2 ft at best because of the wind today. If you guys do decide to go i hope its good and you have lots of fun. Hope we can dive some time soon. Next avalable days are the 26 and 27 of december for me unless there is a night dive in the middle of the week in the Malibu / Santa Barbara area.

Really that problem has nothing to do with the weather, you could try some of that Flomax stuff, it might help to increase range and distance beyond 2 feet. :mooner::rofl3: Otherwise I would suggest not wizzing into the wind, but downwind away from the wind.

Sorry for the last minute change of mind but I woke up with a headache this morning and am not looking forward to a long drive.

Really that problem has nothing to do with the weather, you could try some of that Flomax stuff, it might help to increase range and distance beyond 2 feet. :mooner::rofl3: Otherwise I would suggest not wizzing into the wind, but downwind away from the wind.

Hey what can i say i was on a boat partying last night when i wrote that.....

When I got up this morning, it was 39 degrees....I was wondering how in the world I'd convince myself to get into an already-wet wetsuit. I'm such a wuss!

Okay, so where to next weekend? I have Friday through Sunday available and would love to dive at least one or two days (will probably be the last dives of the year, sadly enough).

Back
Top Bottom