Be careful of stairs at Kelvin Grove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Death in a box, that is even worse :wink: :rofl3:

It's a question of choice ...

Would you rather dive during a nice long dive, or trying to get to the water?

Seriously, has anyone considered approaching the Lions Bay council, nicely, and offer to fix it up?
- I'm sure we can find some local divers that are handy with tools, and some more that are willing to provide materials - as a sign of good faith and cooperation between the village and the diver community. (Everyone wins - including the local residents that are currently unable to safely make it to the beach for whatever reasons - ie, older, balanced challenged, etc)

I'd help build some stairs.

Shall we get something planned?

Just an update, the step has been repaired :)

Does anyone think it would be a good idea if I go down to the beach at Kelvin and cut the logs up with a chainsaw make it easier to get to the water, If I can get permission from the locals to do it ill do it.

Does anyone think it would be a good idea if I go down to the beach at Kelvin and cut the logs up with a chainsaw make it easier to get to the water, If I can get permission from the locals to do it ill do it.

Not sure, could be a lot of politics in that also.

Was this done by the LB folk or a hammer-wielding frogman?
Either way, many thanks to those responsible for the repair.

Don't know, just know that it was repaired.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom