Beach Bunny's toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could never be mean to my little Beach Bunny, "Dive / Drive Buddy Little Sister". We have too much fun together.
YellowF4, as far as my vacation money I blew it all. And had a lot of fun doing it.:D Now I have to save up for my dive gear. I just payed for my class an got some of my gear but I still have a long way to go.
Kinky Kelly

Beach_Bunny:
We're behaving... he's looking at me.... its not my faught he started, being mean to his little sister!

Do NOT make me pull this dive boat over and paddle your asses! :eyebrow:

Kinky Kelly:
I could never be mean to my little Beach Bunny, "Dive / Drive Buddy Little Sister". We have too much fun together.
YellowF4, as far as my vacation money I blew it all. And had a lot of fun doing it.:D Now I have to save up for my dive gear. I just payed for my class an got some of my gear but I still have a long way to go.
Kinky Kelly

uh yeah, someone blew "it" alright.....I believe I will send you a text picture I have saved in my phone.....I got the proof baby! You WILL be paying for my dive trips....:D

What date are you giong to be back from your "Road Trip" so I know what to plan. We can always hit the cabin for the weekend....let me know...

Kinky Kelly:
Kinky Kelly

KK, we are going to have to the coolest road trip!

Beach Bunny,
We are going to have a blast. We may need to make sure we have yellof4's phone number handy so that he can bail us out.

Kinky Kelly:
Beach Bunny,
We are going to have a blast. We may need to make sure we have yellof4's phone number handy so that he can bail us out.

Thats what camera phones are for, remind me to take you to the scuba toys store while your in Dallas.

Beach_Bunny:
Thats what camera phones are for, remind me to take you to the scuba toys store while your in Dallas.

Ya'll suck....big, and I am not going to play with you anymore. So there! :mooner:

I am going to pick up some more memory cards for my camera so we will not run out of space. We want to take pictures of everything on our trip so we can share with yellowf4 when we get back.
Kinky Kelly

Back
Top Bottom