Beach Camera / Flashpoint Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeepdiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I've just upgraded from my faithful C4040 to a refurb C5050. I thought I'd pass along my good expericences with Beach Camera (found on the web at www.beachcamera.com) and Flashpoint camera (found on eBay).

I bought the camera from Beach and the housing from Flashpoint. Both vendors shipped immediately. I had no trouble at all. The housing was new; the refurb camera might as well have been.

So, C4040 up for sale shortly!

Mike

I haven't heard any reviews about Beach Camera, glad you had a good experience.

Why sell your 4040? It's still one of the best 4MP cameras made. I kept mine for a backup.

Dee:
I haven't heard any reviews about Beach Camera, glad you had a good experience.

Why sell your 4040? It's still one of the best 4MP cameras made. I kept mine for a backup.

Why sell? I moved. :wink: Ok, so what does *that* have to do with anything?

Last year when I moved from Alabama to Austin, I discovered what a packrat I had become. It was amazing how much stuff I'd accumulated that I wasn't using. So anything, including nice toys like the 4040, that I don't use regularly I've been unloading. It just feels better to be less cluttered.

From one pack rat to another...I totally understand! But I just couldn't part with my old friend!

When you get ready to sell it, list it here on the boards Marketplace, in the private offers. Someone is always looking for a good camera.

Back
Top Bottom