Beach Cities Scuba Sundiver Trip/March 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaMilo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
:D :D :D :D
When: 3-3-07
What: Beach Cities Scuba store charter with the Sundiver

We left for the Island with 19 on board.
The trip over was exceptionaly smooth when we pulled within 1 mile of the Island the water looked like glass(super smooth).
Our first dive was Pirate's Cove we had about 50-60 ft of viz absolutly beautiful.
My buddy and I spotted a lg. Angel shark on this dive.

2nd dive was Tourqua Springs a nice rock slope(semi wall) type dive viz was again amazing.

Last dive was Hen Rock another beautiful dive.

The Sundiver crew was extremly profesional(as usual) and very friendly.
It's like diving with family when I'm on this boat.

Special thanks to Capt. Ray for making all this possible Capt. Ken for choosing absolutely amazing dive spots
Lori and Sandy for the exceptional dive mastering.
Also not to be forgotton, Frisbe with the prompt fills and great help on deck.

This trip went smooth as silk and I can't wait to get back on board Apr. 8th to do it all over again.

For those interested in joining give me a call at Beach Cities Scuba in Cypress (714) 527-1500

Happy Diving,
Milo

Hey Milo,

Yes, I have to agree that it was a fun day of DMing, diving and just hangin out with you guys! It is always great to have you and on board...I mean who else is going to harrass me all day. :D

I think my favorite moment of the day had to be the break from zoning out..."Huh." :rofl3: It was a good laugh and still is!

Definitely a fun trip ! Topside conditions were nearly perfect - bright clear sunny skies, light offshore breeze, flat seas, glassy conditions on the island.

The sites selections were great .... accommodating of both beginner and advanced levels of experience. The kid and I had great fun exploring the shallower areas. We had lots of cool critter encounters. In fact, we saw so many morays at Pirate's Cove, that we eventually lost count. Who can forget some of the cool sightings from the deck ? The highlights were the pod of pilot whales and a lonesome sea otter (haven't seen one down here in ages).

Thanks to BCS, the Sundiver crew, and DM's Lori and Sandy for making this such a wonderful and pleasurable experience.

It was a great day on the boat. Thanks for the good dives and great company with everyone from BCS

Thanks guys I'm glad everyone had a good time.
The diving was so good I almost forgot about the pilot whales and sea otter!
As to Lori I'm there for you, harrasment is my motto.
Huh!!:rofl3:
Good times and great people that's what it's all about.

Thanks to everyone,
Milo

ScubaMilo:
...The diving was so good I almost forgot about the pilot whales and sea otter!

I think capt Ray got some good pics of the Sea Otter. I could be mistaken, but I think it looked sort of like this: :wink:

mtb_fullimage_louie.gif

Yep that's pretty much him!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom