Beach Crab Dive Parkas!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tailchaser

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Crabs,
I will be doing a run of dive parkas here soon so I am taking orders.
They will either be embroidered with the Beach Crabs logo or any other logo you would like (set up fees will apply to anything other then the beach crabs).

Rick got to see a sample of the parka today and was amazed with the quality! They are 100% nylon (water proof) with 19oz acrylic fur lining. I have not seen another coat that comes close to what this one is!!!!!

I will try to get some pictures up soon I am sure Rick will chime in here and give a report on what he thinks, but you will not be disapointed.

It will take 5-7 weeks to be made as they are complete custom to my specs! I am doing a special price on the Beach Crabs of $150 per parka...

Let me know I would like to order 10-12 pcs at a time so please chime in here and PM me with info.

Nice-- I need a parka, so make it a Beach Crab parka! I would like an XL, please. Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks.
-Tom

I need to mention they will be navy outside black inside, you may want to consider bumping up a size.

Jeff,

They sound great. I'm in for one.

PM sent...

Kevin

Hey Jeff,

Count me in for one also :)

You know how tall and skinny I am so whatever size you think is best for 6'4 tall me..XL maybe?

Nick

Here you go this is a picture of one the inside liner will not be red its black! The pockets are lined as well its like the inside of an UGG boot! So Navy with a black liner
who else is in?

Attachments

• parka.jpg
    parka.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 99
Count me in.... I'm an XL.

Back
Top Bottom