Beach Crabs DWNDD Thursday May 14th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If the bosses don't freak out since I'm already taking off May 6 for Chamber Day then I'll make it. I love the Peace so I'll try hard to make this. Sounds like the makings of a great trip.

If the bosses don't freak out since I'm already taking off May 6 for Chamber Day then I'll make it. I love the Peace so I'll try hard to make this. Sounds like the makings of a great trip.

Rex, it would be great if you could make it, it wouldn't be a DWNDD without you. Hope you're getting wet while in Florida.

Billy

Rex, it would be great if you could make it, it wouldn't be a DWNDD without you. Hope you're getting wet while in Florida.

Billy

I'm not getting wet in Florida :depressed: just visiting my mom for a few days.

I'm really going to try to make the 14th DWNDD.

how many ppl do they allow on the boat? it says 30 quantity in stock, i hope that doesn't mean 30 ppl.

Not been on the Peace in a while now....and am meeting a few more beach crabs would be allot of fun too. Would like to join in?

how many ppl do they allow on the boat? it says 30 quantity in stock, i hope that doesn't mean 30 ppl.

I think the boat's diver capacity is around 34. Just an as an indication we tried to go out today but couldn't meet the 10 diver minimum so the trip was cancelled. Chances are we'll have plenty of room on the boat. I doubt it'll be empty but I highly doubt it'll be full.

Billy

Not been on the Peace in a while now....and am meeting a few more beach crabs would be allot of fun too. Would like to join in?

If you're interested just follow the link in the first post and don't forget to put Beach Crabs in the comments section when checking out. Hope to have you on board!

Billy

Would but unfortunately i have to work :(

My spot is booked. Am talking this up with some co-workers & friends who dive too! We need to get above the minimum here.

Back
Top Bottom