Beach Crabs PV Boat Trip in February!

Which date works for you?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are two spots still available? My buddy and I would love to dive Christmas Tree by boat! Instead of have to shlup all our gear down that treacherous trail.

Right now every spot is still available. The Sea Bass just updated their calendar which you can see here: Sea Bass Calendar It shows that there's a private charter to Catalina (it's an inshore trip not Catalina) on the Feb 15th which us! I'm just waiting for our "secret" link so only us Beach Crabs can sign up for the trip. We should be getting it soon. I'll start a new thread when we've got it.

Billy

t parizo:
Quick note though, his birthday is Saturday the 3rd of January, and you guessed it he is working.
Teresa, please say hello and Happy B-day to Rick for me. Sorry to hear he is working so much, but I guess it's better than not working. I hope you and Rick had a great holiday season and a great new year (with more diving).
Phil

Empty V:
It shows that there's a private charter to Catalina (it's an inshore trip not Catalina) on the Feb 15th which us!
Hey Billy, since this is a close dive site trip, what time is the boat expected to me back at the dock? I just saw this thread and wish it would have been Saturday instead. The 15th is my B-day and I know my girlfriend will be PO'd if I am out on a boat all day. I hope I can swing this date, but will know later.

Happy New Year!

Hi Teresa,

Soo nice to finally hear from you, we were getting worried. Give Rick a great big hug from me also. We all miss you guys very much hope to see you soon & HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rick.

Your Loyal subject John

Hey Teresa,

Hello to you and Rickster and a Happy B-Day to Rickster also. I was thinking of posting a "Where's Rickster?" thread since its been so long.

Happy New Year too!

Greg

Hi Teresa,

Good to hear that you two are still alive, Been wondering where Rickster has been. Hope you guys had a good x-mas and a Happy New year. Also tell him Happy B-day for me.

Hey Billy I vote for the 21th.

Well you all missed a great night dive at Crescent. We had about 20 ft vis & saw around 6 or 7 Morays. We seen a bunch of Lobsters but they were hiding in the rocks. The entry/exit was a piece of cake.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom