Beach dive in Hollywood Oct.4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fgray1

GDI Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for a dive buddy or group for a beach dive on Oct 4 in the AM.
Nothing complicated. This will be the my first dive for this. Can anyone give me the states on the reef that's there ? Best place to enter , how far from shore, how deep.

Saturday morning, Oct 4th 8am?
sounds good to me. I know a few spots to go. What is your choice, artifical or natural reef?

I'll be staying with my brother he lives on the beach in a high rise in Hollywood.
We can go where ever you think is best.
I'm not a novice diver. I just Beleave its always better to go with someone thats been there before. If I like the area I plan on doing the dive on the 25 with the others.
Thanks so much.

How about Indiania St? It is just south of Johnson. I have dived at Johnson a couple times recently, and wouldn't mind a reef dive for variety.

Anybody else interested?

If I can juggle some plans I would like to buddy up. Will you count me in? What about parking, and a cooler?

Indiana it is. Jenny you lead I'll follow.
I've dove off of boats down there but I ain't done any beach dive down south. It sound like you do them often. I'm looking forward to it.
Anyone can go with us, the more the merrier.
Do I need to bring my dive flag?

I always bring my dive flag- but if somebody else is willing to drag it around, I will gladly let them!
BIGSAGE136- C'mon join the party!
Anybody else up for a dive? showobat? Freedive? DennisS?Mike?Marc?

Bring quarters. City of Hollywood meters are hungry! .25/hour. See ya then.
I drive a red pontiac sunfire

Indiania st is 3 blocks south of Johnson. Only a few parking spaces there...

I'll be in a Black Dodge Dakota. I'll wear my light blue dive shirt with a big red dive flag on the back.
If I'm luck my brother will come if he does he has handicap parking. He don't dive but they like to do the beach thing.
I'll drag the flag if you want or we can pass it around. Last time I dove down there it was rough sea from a boat in 60ft. Their were 7 to 10 ft seas and the flag about killed me, dragged me up and down like crazy. I had a ball. See you on the beach.:)

Hey Jenny thanks for the invite. I would love to join you but Saturday is my birthday ( turning a big 45 ;-0 ) and my wife has planned a party at the house. I will be able to dive all of next week though and next weekend if anybody is up for it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom