Beach dive in Hollywood Oct.4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it is just the 3 of us, and we all are there earlier (dependent on me dropping off the kid to sitter), I do not have a problem diving earlier.

BIGSAGE136-you love sunrises also? Cool. Ever do a sunrise dive? Swim out and descend while dark, and watch the sunrise from 'neath the waves? Totally awesome!

Fgray1- Is 8am early enough for you?

scuba_jenny once bubbled...
Anybody else up for a dive? showobat? Freedive? DennisS?Mike?Marc?

Not Saturday. Any plans for Sunday?

Marc

Great dive guys!
We set out off of Pierce St then veered north. Came upon a nice little ledge and followed it to the rock pile and yellow brick road. Some current, it appeared it was running south, but we were drifting north on the swim out. Go figure.
Saw lots of the regulars-grunts, squirrelfish, the lizardfish, tangs, the triggers, shrimp... Surprised that we didn't see any eels, rays or barracuda. Saw a nice size grouper, a butter hamlet and a corkscrew anenome.
Was a little rougher on the swim in, but we all made it on shore without doing the beached whale act.
Dive was 77 minutes, bottom was 23ft.
Fred and Oliver, I look forward to diving with ya'll again. Maybe in 3 weeks for the beach party?

I'm going to try and make it on the 25th.
Planing things more than a week ahead is hard for me.

Finally got a moment to say it was definitely a pleasure meeting
the both of you , and the dive was great. Its always good seeing the faces that post and not just the avatars. Jenny was a great guide, ( what lungs!:wink: ), and Fred you are making me work on my bouyancy. That cave diving has turned you part frog.

I made my reservation for the boat dive on the 26th and plan to be at the beach party. Look forward to seeing you again.

Safe diving
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom