Been away for a while

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pieohpah

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone,

I've been away from diving for a while, mostly because I've become a father and haven't found the time for diving. I really hope it will become easier soon.

Being a software programmer I've developped an iPhone app for dive planning. Soon to be released on Apples app store. I know there are a few of them there already. Mine is easy and fun to use. It will not be expensive. There will be more advanced versions later.

I'm interested in finding out how many of you have an iPhone and would be interested in a basic planner app.

Enough of that! I'm dying to get submerged. Have a great weekend!

/Peter

Welcome back Peter. I'm in a similar boat as you. Except I didn't have a good excuse like you (a new father) to forget the sport. Mine was pure lazyness :shocked2:

I don't have an iphone but I do have an Ipod touch, and it would be cool to be able to use something like that, but I'd be more interested in an android app. :D

Just a thought. Good Luck!

Happy Diving

Back
Top Bottom