been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o common now.. have to watch your back????
what kinda person you think i am

A big scarey one!

Not like I don't watch it already since there's these two guys that follow me around at Wetherell :yuck:

I can't think of a good way to make you mad that won't get me banned from the board. Why don't you just stop harassing me?

theres people that bother you at weatherll? or just have a little fun and pick on yo like me? :)
anyway...ill be nice from now on if you will :)

They don't "bother" me, they just follow me around and lear, ask if I have extra water, offer me a hand with my zipper :yuck: and swam up to me once when I was snorkelling by myself :rolleyes: And you thought I was kidding about the dive knife thing!

There's that: I'll be nice if you are clause again :shakehead Try again! Maybe I should just ignore you :evil:

ok. now my feelings are hurt....

PS why dont you go tell them to screw off. kinda like what yor tellin me now

Because the buggers sneak up on me when I'm not expecting it and they're both way bigger than me. They seem to disappear if I have a male buddy. I don't know who they are and they went away when the water dropped to 60F so either they are summer people or warm water weenies.

fair weather divers haha yeah theres alot of them...
i get a kick outa them peole that talk like there hard core...and do 3 dives a year
stupid posers...
jez.. your more hard core than most of those tools that dive there...(se a nice comment)

*resists great white shark instinct to attack at the first sign of weakness :evil: *

I'm not hardcore, I just want to go diving and harass crabs and chase fish and pick up "treasure". Lobsters and clams are nice as well.

Gidds:
*resists great white shark instinct to attack at the first sign of weakness :evil: *

I'm not hardcore, I just want to go diving and harass crabs and chase fish and pick up "treasure". Lobsters and clams are nice as well.

SEE SEE!!!!i tried....

and i didnt say you where hardcore.. i said more hardcore....
but hard core dont mean crazy...just dedicated...

as far as clams do you have a RI drivers license.. no i think not. so if ya want clams your gonna have to be nice to someon that does...
hows that goin for ya?

No I kept my Maine drivers license. I'm not a sellout. Besides my insurance would go through the roof if I switched to RI. Not sure I can handle being nice to a RI resident...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom