Beginner Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, my plan for now is to nicely and tactfully let the lds know I am going to buy 2 sets of fins, masks, snorkels and boots from them and ask what kind of a deal they will make me. If needed I'll let them know what prices I've found on the internet (actual prices + shipping to actually get it to my house) and ask them to come as close as possible. I know they don't get the "volume" discounts of a leisure pro so I just want a little compromise. If they don't then I'll probably still buy maybe my snorkels, boots and maybe even fins from them (depending on which model I like) as a good will gesture. Something to at least give us a good base for doing business in the future. When more equipment is needed I'll pay their price as long as its reasonably competitive and only ask for compromise when I want something they have but their difference is significantly higher. They seem to have a good attitude so far. I'll work with them as much as reasonably possible as long as they work with me and provide the service I expect. Does this sound reasonable? Any input appreciated. Thanks!

IMHO, In any type of business, I would rather have 100 customers
spend $50 and be happy rather than 10 customers spending $500 and be "somewhat" happy. The 100 customers would probably become repeat customers and spend "more" money..................

Back
Top Bottom