Belize on cruise ship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I are going on a cruise in November, and we stop in belize on or about Nov. 18th. We would like some info on who to contact, and where to dive. As we will be on a cruise ship, we will need to be timely in departure and return times to avoid missing the proverbial boat. Any information would be great..

The cruise ship will arrange this if you sign up. They will see that you get back on time etc. If you arrange your own you will have less recourse for problems. Have fun.

Be aware that if you dock at Belize City you will be pretty far away from the divesites. We booked through the ship and spent 2 hours one way in a very crappy boat. If I had it to do over again I would have skipped the diving in Belize. The dive operator was Aqua Dives or something like that. Small open boats with a long ride on the open ocean. Yuck!

Just got back from a cruise on Royal Caribbean to Mexico & Belize. Belize has some amazing diving. 200+ visability etc. Not much to see below 80' though. Booked our dive through the cruise ship. More expensive but worth the extra $ not having to worrying that there would be some kind of delay on the scuba trip and have problems with the cruise. Dove Vincente Atoll & Vincente Elbow. Amazing dives!
Enjoy and I'm jelous ;-0 ....got room in your luggage for me :confused:

Back
Top Bottom