Ben McDaniels - Missing at Vortex Springs 8-20-2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My prayers go out to the family and friends.

And my thanks and prayers go out to ALL of the recovery divers/personnel. I never have been in the cave at Vortex , but reading thru the posts , I thank the Lord that all of the recovery divers are safe.

I lost a good friend last year in Ginnie. Nuff said. :depressed:

Jean

I've been friends with Ben for 8 or 9 years. He was someone who was almost always smiling. He usually could make you smile too. He had an infectious laugh.

He is also the reason my 30th birthday is the one I will always remember most.

Ben you have touched us all.

We miss you.

My sincere condolences to Ben's family and friends.

To the Rescue and Recovery divers and all those whom participated in this effort, my heartfelt gratitude.

Carmen

Last edited:
It's been a week since Ben was reported missing with no resolution on exactly what happened. I'm sure the not knowing has been very trying on his friends and family who are still searching for answers. I hope everyone continues to keep them in their thoughts and prayers.

There are no proper words to convey how sorry I am for your loss of your dear friend and family member Ben. No doubt the situation made that much more difficult without solid answers.
I pray you find comfort in knowing he was, obviously, so well loved by those who knew him best.

Wow, so sad to read this. So we can all learn, what happen? RIP Ben, my prayers go out to your family and friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom