Beneath the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enough hijacking of this BTS thread, who else is coming to BTS and who else is gonna stop by the ScubaBoard booth????

Memememe!!!! :D

Memememe!!!! :D

Psst, that's a given! :wink:

You're having dinner with DNY Saturday at 6PM right before the film festive. :D

I'll see you guys there. I can't wait. Can't wait to see some new dive toys and make some new dive plans.

This is my first year going even though it's in my home state. Don't really know what to expect, but I'm sure it'll be awesome. See you all there!

question for those who have been before. Do vendors tend to sell off things on Sunday? I know most expos I've been to for other things the vendors like to get rid of items on Sunday instead of packing them back up to take home.

Not typically, most are the demo models that travel from show to show. Things get a little too busy for that.

Jeff

Just got updated information about the Friday night party, and WOW! Wait until you see the door prizes!

I want to say a big thank you to the folks at SDI/TDI for leading the charge and to our friends at ScubaPro. You really need to be at this party.

And the winner of the Pioneer of Northeast Diving Award for 2011 will be announced.

Jeff

Hey SeaCobra So what's the deal on Friday party :) Also is 3 hours enough time to see the show?
My buddy and myself are going but most likey just one day so it's Friday or Saturday.
This will be a first time so any suggestions would be great.

Andy

I just checked out the site and it looks good. Wondering if stay over is needed :) It's always great to put a face to a name on these boards.

Last edited:
Never been to the show and that's bad, since I live pretty close. I'll be giving the show a try this year, on Saturday. Looks like a lot to see!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom