Beneath the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you're gonna be kinda lonely, load in doesn't start until tomorrow morning:wink: See ya there

We'll see you there Dennis, we're in there today setting up.

Okay, there is a tremendous amount of excitement going on about the Tec party Friday night at Beneath the Sea. Our sponsors; ScubaPro, SDI/TDI and a host of CCR and tec diving companies have given us a truckload of door prizes and silent auction items. As to what will be where, well, in the words of Andy Reid, ‘that will be a game day decision’.

You WILL want to be there, lots of fun, tons of stuff, food and divers. Not to mention the presentation of the 2011 Pioneer of Northeast Diving Award.

If I get firm details I will try to let everyone know. When the exhibit floor closes at 9 just plan on walking across the street, grabbing a cold one and having fun.

Jeff

Okay, there is a tremendous amount of excitement going on about the Tec party Friday night at Beneath the Sea. Our sponsors; ScubaPro, SDI/TDI and a host of CCR and tec diving companies have given us a truckload of door prizes and silent auction items. As to what will be where, well, in the words of Andy Reid, ‘that will be a game day decision’.

You WILL want to be there, lots of fun, tons of stuff, food and divers. Not to mention the presentation of the 2011 Pioneer of Northeast Diving Award.

If I get firm details I will try to let everyone know. When the exhibit floor closes at 9 just plan on walking across the street, grabbing a cold one and having fun.

Jeff

Is it to late to add a door prize?

Was great meeting the guys from ScubaBoard yesterday at BTS. Might come back on Sunday for some photography classes, kids birthday's all day today...

PittCaleb

Well I made it to the Expo yesterday. Had a good time. I learned a lot on the re-breathers, full faced masks and checked out lots of lights.
I had hoped to see more new items from the manufacturers on display and a few more retailers selling items, but maybe that's going to have to be different one.
Stopped by the Scubaboard booth got my name tag and some stickers :)

Thank You for all those that stopped by the Booth #319 and thought about giving Myrtle Beach Diving a try! Hope to see ya soon! We had a great time at the show, saw lots of people that come diving with us already and met many that want to come down this summer.

It was a great show for sure - saw so many friends and connections, enjoyed all things to see and learn and was just so great to be surrounded by divers of all sorts!

See you all somewhere under the water soon!

Back
Top Bottom