Bermuda dive company recs??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove dive bermuda last Friday and had a couple great dives. Was not on a ship so can't speak too much of logistics. The ship does dump a lot of people at horseshoe beach however. This is a gate and small parking lot from dive bermuda. That may help transportation?

I dove dive bermuda last Friday and had a couple great dives. Was not on a ship so can't speak too much of logistics. The ship does dump a lot of people at horseshoe beach however. This is a gate and small parking lot from dive bermuda. That may help transportation?

great suggestion, assuming that the bus will drop people off in time to make the boat at 8:30am.

You can't take a great deal of gear on the bus.
When I dove, I had to take a cab - with BC, Reg, and dive bag.
So that you know.

Also, as I understand it. Bus service starts around 8 and will not be able to get you to the boat before check in. So cab it is for the way there anyway.

I'm headed to Bermuda late September, staying at Grotto Bay, where Triangle is located. Is it worth it for a non-diving snorkeler to join a dive trip? I've seen this work well in the Florida Keys, on some of the shallower reefs, but not sure if this is the case in Bermuda. How about shore dives near Grotto Bay - worth it?

I'm headed to Bermuda late September, staying at Grotto Bay, where Triangle is located. Is it worth it for a non-diving snorkeler to join a dive trip? I've seen this work well in the Florida Keys, on some of the shallower reefs, but not sure if this is the case in Bermuda. How about shore dives near Grotto Bay - worth it?

Just got back from a week diving with Triangle (great op, BTW). Grotto bay is beautiful, good choice!

Not aware of any shore dives, but Grotto bay has a little area right off their beach where the snorkeling is fun. Very shallow, but some cool little areas to play in.

We had a few snorkelers on our dive trips - it depends on the site and on what the snorkelers are expecting. The wreck of the Rita has some areas where the coral heads come right up to the surface, so that's OK. North Rocks has some relatively shallow areas as well. You could call and speak with Stephen about specifics days and sites for that...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom