Bermuda?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NJ Wreck Diver

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering If any of you out there have ever dove Bermuda?
I was doing abit of reading on it and it looks like there are lots and lots of wrecks to choose from, but you never hear too much about it in dive magazines. So if anyone could give me some info on it I would greatly appreciate it
Thanks
NJWD

NJ Wreck Diver:
I was doing abit of reading on it and it looks like there are lots and lots of wrecks to choose from, but you never hear too much about it in dive magazines. So if anyone could give me some info on it I would greatly appreciate it
Thanks
NJWD

See my response (made a few minutes ago) to another diver in another Bermuda thread.

Been there last year and was delightfully surprised. The water was chillier than I expected, but clear. The reefs were less colorful than most coral reefs I've dived, but there was plenty to see. Would I go back? Sure.

I dove 3 wrecks there, last Christmas. Visibility & equipment are great. The wrecks and coral are interesting. Expect cooler water and higher prices. I used the Fairmont Southampton dive operation because I was staying at their flagship Hamilton hotel. I would definitely recommend Bermuda for a classy but expensive vacation.

I've dove a lot of wrecks in Bermuda over the years (i go for a month evry year) Blue Water Divers has a great operation. The wrecks are great, and like you said, lots to choose from. If you do some online searching and read about a wreck you are interested in, you are able to request which one you would like to dive. Depending on the sea conditions and the other requests, they usually try and accomadate you. Some great reefs out there too!!!

NJ Wreck Diver:
Thanks
NJWD

Just got back from there, here's some pics of a few wrecks and land pics.

http://community.webshots.com/user/daylonious

Great wreck diving! I went with Blue Water Divers...

D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom