Best 3mm for $150?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am looking at a Bare 3/2mm Sport full for $129.95. But may get a Bare 3mm Elastek full for $299.95 instead.

Go with the BARE 3/2 Sport, we have it for $109.95. I would not go with the Elastic because as much as other companies talk about 100% strech suits they don't last very long. The elastic suit just like all of the henderson suits don't last very long at all. They strechier the suit the less life you get out of it. Go with the Sport or Velocity.

Go with the BARE 3/2 Sport, we have it for $109.95. I would not go with the Elastic because as much as other companies talk about 100% strech suits they don't last very long. The elastic suit just like all of the henderson suits don't last very long at all. They strechier the suit the less life you get out of it. Go with the Sport or Velocity. Watch out for those 100% strech suits

Back
Top Bottom